Monday, September 7, 2009

True Love

I got this feeling in my brain
And its driving me insane
And its back every day
Over and over again
Well I think its called love
No not the kind with a glove
But the one full of hugs
And I don’t know what to do
All I think about is you
All day and every nite
And I’m feeling alright
And I want it to be
You n me through eternity
You don’t know what you mean to me
But I want you to see
You’re the whole world to me

You’re the sunshine
In my gloomy everyday
I hope you never go away
I want you by my side
Stride for stride
Till the day I die

3 comments:

  1. This is just something i wrote hope you all like it. Let us know wat u think.
    P.S I'm sooo Sikkk LOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! It is a kind of sickness! But hey! It makes you write!
    Try maybe a few haikus for a different style next time!

    No rhyme just 3 lines:
    5 syllables (statement on topic)
    7 syllables (description)
    5 syllables (surprising connection and/or some philosophical idea)

    Maybe try separate groups of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is an example of a haiku!

    Wandering a beach
    Morning exhileration
    Fresh salts for the day

    ReplyDelete